Thursday, November 6, 2014

Platform Position 13 ...

During my time on Trail council, I have supported the expansion of programs at Selkirk College. I have met with Selkirk's administration and expressed a desire to see our Selkirk campus better utilized and geared more towards our industrial job base. I will continue to lobby Selkirk for more programs at the Trail campus. I am a strong supporter of the college and community colleges in general. I have previously volunteered as a judge in their annual business competition, and have also appeared as a guest speaker at their annual career fair. The expansion of higher learning opportunities in any community is critical to its long term sustainability.  

** Authorized by Mike Konkin, CPA,CGA, Financial Agent, 250-368-1278

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.